Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Signs of life

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." Proverb


Sunday was actually a warm and sunny day here in Ohio. After being in the house for two weeks straight because of sickness we got in the car and drove over to my parent's house for an hour just to breathe. They live in a neighborhood built way up on a hill, and it is almost always windy there. Delaney's butterfly kite she got on a beach trip for her fourth birthday in Avon, North Carolina was ready to test her wings for the season. I was not feeling well at all, but I loved sitting with my face towards the warm sun and watching my girls and my mom fly that kite.

There are signs of life all around us and God's plan for Danica and our family is unfolding just as it should. It's painfully beautiful. Thank you for continuing to pray and watch and love us through this transformation. Our hope remains.

1 comment: