Friday, September 24, 2010

Books for Brains

One of the crazy things about me is the planning part of my brain. Knowing I will be home bound for three or more months once we finally return from the hospital has me thinking about Christmas already. Because we've been on a strict budget for the past several years I have always begun shopping for the girls mid summer and looking for little things to make the holiday season special. Books are one of the gifts of choice around here. We LOVE books.

Two years ago I was introduced to USBORNE books. They are amazing. (Several of their ART books are opened literally almost everyday in our home.) Some of you may remember I had on online show last year around Danica's surgery to help you with some of your early shopping and to earn enough credit to get the girls some books. My friend, Melissa, wrote me last week and suggested we do another show and leave it open for several months. She has generously offered to donate from the show to Team Danica. I will keep a link titled Books for Brains in the sidebar so you can come back and check it out or just go NOW!

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment