Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tao Te Dan (A video tribute to our superman)

"The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.” C.S. Lewis

He is not a philosopher.  He is a self described simple man.  I heard him on the phone last night talking to a friend.  He was explaining his way of life.  "I get up in the morning and do what needs to be done.  This is my purpose.  I don't reach back into the past, and I don't look far into the future.  God has a plan for me and today is the plan . . ."

He is character.  He is faithfulness.  He is love.

Husband of the hour.  Father of the hour.  Husband of the day.  Father of the day.  Husband of the year.  Father of the year.

And he is ours.

(Cutie Patootie videos from the girls at the end!)




No comments:

Post a Comment